Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Blog Story

Welcome to my blog! 

I am an intermediate sewist with intentions of making herself a highly fashionable, well-fitting wardrobe.  In reality, most of my creations are for my teen daughter, who looks much better in everything!  Once in a while I manage something for myself, less often for my husband and son.

Because I tend to forget new techniques as soon as I learn them, I am starting this blog to help me keep track of my creations and all the lessons learned along the way.  I also hope to get feedback from the fabulous creative community of fellow sewists/sewers/tailors/seamstresses.

My full-time gig funds my forays into the world of textiles, but it also keeps me rather busy...my projects and posts will probably be infrequent as I struggle to keep up with my day job and busy family life.

3 comments:

  1. Believe me Su, we all started the same way. It's amazing the support and encouragement you will receive from everyone from around the world. Good luck and keep sewing. As we say in our house " you need more practice at that!" but what I've seen so far you are an already accomplished sewer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note of encouragement, Ruth! I appreciate your input.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to this wonderful cyber world, there is much here to share friendship

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!